What happens after the LP Token Staking Program ends?
If you ever wondered how to withdraw your LP tokens after your staking period from LP Token Staking Program ends, here is a little guide we have put together to help you to get a good understanding of the procedure!
1. How to unstake your LP tokens and claim your staking rewards.
- Users can check when their lock-up period ends on the screen.
- When the chosen lock-up period ends, the buttons for “Unstake” and “Claim” will be activated.
- Click “Unstake” to retrieve the LP tokens you staked and click “Claim” to start receiving staking rewards.
- After viewing the details of the LP tokens you can retrieve or how many staking rewards you can claim, you can retrieve your LP tokens or start receiving the rewards after entering your password on C2X Station.
Please note that you always need to open your C2X Station on your phone and enter your password before completing any transactions if you are not using C2X Station for Chrome Extension.
※C2X Station for Chrome Extension,
- The extension app will be activated upon clicking “Unstake” or “Claim” and you can complete the procedure after entering your password on the screen.
2. How to withdraw LP tokens and receive back the liquidity or tokens you have provided to a swap pool.
- Under the toggle “Pool”, click on the tab “Withdraw”.
- Choose the swap pool you have provided liquidity or tokens and enter the number of LP tokens you have.
- Click “Withdraw” and receive back the liquidity or tokens which you have provided.
- Enter your password on the C2X Station app on your phone to complete the procedure.
※For Chrome Extension
- The extension app will be activated upon clicking “Withdraw”, and the rewards will be claimed after typing in your password.
If you are still unsure of something or have some questions that need clarification after reading this article, please do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you solve the problem as soon as possible!